Horipenis stencil pens
One Pack of 7 Horipenis Professional Tattoo Stencil Markers
Artists can draw directly onto their client’s skin with Horipenis markers, which come equipped with dual tips, thick and thin, for versatility. The Horipenis Tattoo Stencil Marker is remarkable for its lasting ink; 80% of the ink will stay on a client’s skin, even after the site is washed with green soap.
Directions for Use:
- Make sure the skin is properly cleaned and dried before using the Horipenis.
- If you used other markers with lighter ink for the initial sketch, you can use the Horipenis marker for the final lines. Make sure that the previous marker has dried before using the Horipenis marker over top of it.
- Allow the Horipenis marker ink to dry for 10 minutes before tattooing.
The Invisible Pen:
1) The Invisible Pen has been designed to erase the ink from stencils.
2) Replaceable cotton tips.
3) Clean the cotton tips with alcohol for multi-use
P.S Wait for 10 seconds after the cotton tip has been replaced to allow the ingredient to absorb into the tip.
Package include: 7 Pens and 40 replaceable cotton tips